
(About the blog, I repeat, I am not an only child. I just feel like one.)
Today is Monday, which happens to be the day I go to Boy Scouts. I'm currently Star, on the verge of going Life. I have less then thirty days to finish completing my Life requirements, which is easy if I put my mind to it, but I'm sort of a slacker, so I'll have to work for it. Of course, you have to work hard to gain Eagle...
I look forward to Boy Scouts every week, because, proving the false notion untrue, it's not for nerds. It's really fun and cool. My friends are in it, too, and my leaders are pretty hardcore.
School really sucked today, which happens normally on Mondays. They're just plain not fun. As usual on Mondays, I did the smallest amount of work to slip by, today.
kredyt na dowód
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment