in the beginning... and post-halloween madness.



Hi, I'm Liam McCoy. Just to clear things up, right off the bat I'm gonna say that I'm not REALLY an only child. I have two great older brothers, but I don't really get to spend much time with them. Nevertheless, live is still good.

PS; This blog is about my life, and is real.

Now, yesterday was Halloween night. My pals and I had a party and watched Drag Me to Hell, directed by Sam Raimi. He did Spiderman and the Evil Dead series, although I've never seen it. Drag Me to Hell was a great movie, by the way. I loved every minute of it, especially the ending. Drag Me to Hell just so happened to be my first horror movie ever, and I think, personally, that it was a good start.

While we were watching it, my two friends got freaked out. My friend, Danh (Dan), was scared at the beginning, and at first, we thought he was kidding... but no, he was dead serious. My other friend was scared the whole way out and wouldn't watch a single bit.

I'm currently getting ready for VERITAS (our church's youth program.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment